Industrial Sewing Machine Operator
Finishing Technicians are responsible for operating sewing machines at a high skill level to perform very specific, high speed, garment sewing operations. They serve a key role in ensuring our garments meet our high-quality standards.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Follow instructed specifications on:
- Setting zippers on winter outerwear garments
- Setting linings to shells on winter outerwear garments
- Joining seams on 3 needle overlap felling machines
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Three years documented hands-on experience with single needle, or two needle lock stitch sewing machines or 3-needle overlap felling machines
- High School Diploma
- Basic English language proficiency
- Ability to work effectively within a piecework system
Full-time permanent – 40 hours per week
Piecework Incentive System – Hourly rate+ plus Overtime available
Comprehensive, Union Sanctioned, Medical Benefits Program
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.